Solutions for Individuals, Groups
Individuals can immediately sign up for Reachable and start using it for themselves.
We offer a Free Trial of Reachable during 30 days. During that time, we will contact you to evaluate your needs and either keep you on the Basic version of Reachable (FREE) or propose an upgrade. See below the features of the Basic (FREE) version and the Premium (PAID) version. Pricing varies based on Premium data and features, and will range from $0 per user per month to $200 per user month.
- Reachable Contact Manager to upload 3,000 contacts from LinkedIn, Facebook, Gmail and personal Outlook — FREE (Upgrade for Unlimited contacts)
- Basic Data Plan — FREE (Upgrade to Premium Data Plan(s))
- 5 Searches per month — FREE (Upgrade for Unlimited Searches)
- Targets Lists and Alerts — FREE (Upgrade for customized Lists)
- Chrome Browser Extension — FREE (Upgrade for Premium Data overlays)
- Best Practices Training videos — FREE
- Email Customer Support — FREE (Upgrade for phone support)
- Targets Lists and Alerts — Premium feature, Upgrade required.
FOR GROUPS (TEAMREACH)
Reachable is also used by teams of people who want to collaborate by allowing each other to create a collective rolodex they can leverage as a group. We call such a group “TeamReach.” A TeamReach can be formed by anyone or can be sponsored by an enterprise (See Enterprise Solutions below.) The TeamReach is unique in being the only solution on the market today that allows a group to leverage a collective rolodex without having to surrender their contacts to others.
- Any Reachable User may upgrade to a TeamReach account and invite colleagues to join. TeamReach upgrades are free for an additional 4 users (5 in total).
- The TeamReach account is owned and managed by the user who created it, and he/she will be allowed to invite others to that TeamReach account.
Enterprises can license Reachable’s SaaS enterprise solution today by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enterprise customers will receive an Enterprise User account, which is similar to the Individual User account save for certain administrative privileges.
- Enterprise customers may pay or reimburse their users to upgrade to the Individual Premium account.
- Enterprise customers may sponsor one or more TeamReach groups in their enterprise and pay the license fee for user groups larger than 5 users.
The following summarizes the features of a typical Enterprise license:
- Reachable Contact Manager for all users, unmetered
- Reachable Account for Enterprise Administrator to upload Enterprise Contact Data
- Premium Data Plan(s)
- Unlimited Searches
- Customized Tracking Lists and Alerts
- Chrome Browser Extension with Premium Data overlays
- Enterprise TeamReach
- Best Practices Training
- Priority Customer Support
Reachable offers enterprises a number of customization options:
- Integration of Enterprise data in the Reachable platform
- Integration with CRM platforms
- Multiple TeamReach accounts (e.g., regional, departmental)
- Invite non-employees to Enterprise TeamReach
- Creation of custom relationship types in Enterprise Graph (e.g., customers, partners)
- On-location Best Practices seminars
IMPACTING REVENUE AND PRODUCTIVITY ACROSS ENTERPRISES
Businesses today are all about speed and efficiency. Opportunities must be assessed promptly and acted upon with the right level of energy. Reachable quickly shows you who knows who in your company and who may have insights into the business professionals that you are looking to reach.
- Sales teams need warm introductions to prospects. But it is often uncomfortable to ask people who don’t know you very well for an introduction. People in your company are more likely to help, they understand what you are selling and why.
- Effective sales teams gather competitive intelligence on their sales targets before over-investing in a sales process. Getting insights about accounts and people at these accounts from current colleagues will help you navigate a relationship minefield, and uncover when competitors have a relationship edge over you.
- Corporate recruiters need to recruit the right people, as the cost of bad hires has a significant impact on business productivity. Leveraging your current employees to validate new recruits is a time-tested method of increasing recruitment effectiveness.
- Add value to portfolio companies (sales introductions and talent management) by implementing an effective method to leverage the PE firm’s network of contacts.
- Differentiate the PE firm from competitors with a data-driven proof of value add to win deals.
- Leverage trusted relationship to win management’s trust to win deals and reduce due diligence risk.
CONSULTANTS AND PROFESSIONAL SERVICE PROVIDERS
Professional service firms sell an intangible that is hard for new customers to assess: trustworthiness and professionalism. References are advocates that help assess these qualities. The best references are those that are trusted by the prospective customer, and it is therefore important for you to quickly identify people that you and your prospect know professionally or socially who can advocate for you.
- Management Consulting, Accounting Firms and Executive Recruiters have embraced social media to market themselves by disseminating company-approved content on social networks. This activity is not a substitute for finding commonalities between you and people who connect with you on social media. You still need to demonstrate that you are the person they need to work with by establishing trust — your competitors are on social media…
- Law Firms are embracing social media as well. However, due to ethics rules, attorneys are restricted from unsolicited approaches to people who might need their services. Making sure that other people who know you can refer you to potential clients is critical.
Acquiring new clients who will entrust their financial affairs to you is a complex process that touches on people’s emotions and fears — trust is paramount and references essential. Being able to understand how current clients can act as references to new clients is critical. Understanding relationships that potential clients have with competitors may also save you crucial time. And if you work in a large institution, understanding other touch points between your institution and potential clients is highly valuable.
Recruiting new advisors to your institution is another means of growing an institution’s AUM. Understanding how your existing team of advisors can help you identify other advisors with strong books of clients can give you an edge in recruitment.
Winning new business is highly dependent on relationships. CEOs and Board members leverage their networks to find the right bankers. Understanding the web of relationship linking you and your colleagues to a CEO and his or her Board is essential in positioning you properly to win assignments.
Sourcing capital is increasingly complex with a large variety of funding sources looking for asset managers to back. Capital introductions platforms identify sources by objective criteria enabling you to create targeted lists of potential investors. Getting to the right people and getting the proper attention will be accelerated by the right introduction or referral.