Plans and Pricing for
Individuals, Teams and Enterprises
For Individuals & Groups
Individuals can sign up now for a 30-day FREE TRIAL. You can delete the account and at any time.
During the trial period, you will be offered the option to upgrade. We want you to use the product and see if you need it and how valuable it is to you. (Yes, we are betting you will find it VERY USEFUL.)
We offer BASIC and PREMIUM versions. All versions have the same features but price varies based on how much access you need and what prospecting databases you want to connect to your account.
The BASIC version price is $49.95 per month/user.
BASIC version features:
- Contact Manager to upload and consolidate your contacts from LinkedIn, Facebook, Gmail and personal Outlook.
- Search for Connection Paths.
- 30M+ Profiles of People and Companies.
- Smart Lists and Alerts to track your prospects and accounts.
- Group Contact Collaboration with TeamReach.
- Chrome Browser Extension to access Reachable anywhere, anytime.
- Training videos and Email Customer Support
Enterprise evaluators can sign up to the Individual FREE TRIAL if they wish or request a demo by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
All the features of the BASIC account plus:
- One or more Enterprise User accounts with administrative privileges.
- Ability to create multiple TeamReach groups in their enterprise.
- Advanced Enterprise-level Analytics and Relationship Opportunity Maps
- Best Practices Training
- Priority Customer Support
Reachable offers enterprises a number of customization options:
- Integration of Enterprise data in the Reachable platform
- Integration with CRM platforms
- Creation of custom relationship types in Enterprise Graph (e.g., customers, partners)
- On-location Best Practices seminars
(Delete) Impacting Revenues and Productivity in All Industries
Businesses today are all about speed and efficiency. Reachable quickly shows you who knows who in your company and who may have insights into the business professionals that you are looking to reach.
- Sales teams need warm introductions to prospects. But it is often uncomfortable to ask people who don’t know you very well for an introduction. People in your company are more likely to help, they understand what you are selling and why.
- Effective sales teams gather competitive intelligence on their sales targets before over-investing in a sales process. Getting insights about accounts and people at these accounts from current colleagues will help you navigate a relationship minefield, and uncover when competitors have a relationship edge over you.
- Corporate recruiters need to recruit the right people, as the cost of bad hires has a significant impact on business productivity. Leveraging your current employees to validate new recruits is a time-tested method of increasing recruitment effectiveness.
- Add value to portfolio companies (sales introductions and talent management) by implementing an effective method to leverage the PE firm’s network of contacts.
- Differentiate the PE firm from competitors with a data-driven proof of value add to win deals.
- Leverage trusted relationship to win management’s trust to win deals and reduce due diligence risk.
Consulting and Professional Services
Professional service firms sell an intangible that is hard for new customers to assess: trustworthiness and professionalism. References are advocates that help assess these qualities. The best references are those that are trusted by the prospective customer, and it is therefore important for you to quickly identify people that you and your prospect know professionally or socially who can advocate for you.
Acquiring new clients who will entrust their financial affairs to you is a complex process that touches on people’s emotions and fears — trust is paramount and references essential. Being able to understand how current clients can act as references to new clients is critical. And if you work in a large institution, understanding other touch points between your institution and potential clients is highly valuable.
Recruiting new advisors to your institution is another means of growing an institution’s AUM. Understanding how your existing team of advisors can help you identify other advisors with strong books of clients can give you an edge in recruitment.
Winning new business is highly dependent on relationships. CEOs and Board members leverage their networks to find the right bankers. Understanding the web of relationship linking you and your colleagues to a CEO and his or her Board is essential in positioning you properly to win assignments.
Sourcing capital is increasingly complex with a large variety of funding sources looking for asset managers to back. Capital introductions platforms identify sources by objective criteria enabling you to create targeted lists of potential investors. Getting to the right people and getting the proper attention will be accelerated by the right introduction or referral.